Sunday, March 10, 2013

Shorts?

Hmm, so I've been toying with the idea of adding a little free short story with weekly chapter updates to my blog. Now to just think of the story line, characters, and setting and BAM, a masterpiece! Ha Okay, I kid, but it could be awesome.
But then I am reminded that I need to work on the stories I've already set myself up for before starting another project! I know its hard enough for me to keep up my word counts as it is haha! It is definitely something I may do in the future though, and hopefully soon if I can figure out a schedule I will stick to :)
Also, totally unrelated, but never take an antibiotic on an empty stomach! OMG I felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside. OUCH! A nap has helped ebb the pain though.

No comments:

Post a Comment