Sunday, April 28, 2013

Workspace

So we had to get an external hard drive to pull my info off of my fried laptop. But we got me a new desktop! Totally awesome, I love it so much. I am definitely getting more work done than before. I worked on a steamy scene between Jax and Ryan in Peer Pressure, and the style was much different than I usually write. I am loving the intensity of it! Can't wait till my readers will be able to enjoy it as well one day!
I am days behind on house work, attempting to slowly catch up. And I really need to go grocery shopping! And workout...sigh, Must accomplish all the things!
I've also been helping an author friend, Tedi Sinclair, with some brainstorming. So excited to see her books coming along! And I know mine wouldn't be as far along without her! *bows in gratitude*
I suppose i should hop off to work! But oh look, Korean dramas! And anime! No, must resist...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment